Boing! session booking terms and conditions
General requirements of any Boing! Lockleaze play session
• To guarantee a space you must pre-book. A confirmation e-mail means that you have booked (and paid) successfully. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, it means the booking hasn't gone through and you won't have paid.
• Each booking is for a maximum of 5 people including children (although not including those under 6 months of age). Please ask staff if you want to move tables and chairs as they have been spaced by us to provide maximum comfort and safety.
• Each of our play sessions are two hours in length. Please stick to these times especially at the end of the session. It is not in our nature to put pressure on people to leave - we love your company - but we have a lot to do at the end of each session to ensure things are clean, tidy and fresh for the next session. Certainly, we would be really grateful for any help you can provide in tidying and clearing up after a session.
• Socks must be worn at all times whilst on the equipment (shoes must not be worn on the equipment). This applies to adults as well as children.
• Food/drink are not allowed on the equipment - all food and drink should be consumed at a table. This is both a cleanliness and health & safety issue.
• All children using the equipment must be under 6 years of age.
• Children must be supervised at all times. Our staff should not be asked to supervise children.
• Children should be encouraged to use the toilet before accessing the softplay. If feeling unwell, they should not play on it. Please be aware that, should a toilet accident and/or sickness occur, an immediate deep clean may be required which may involve clearing the softplay for a lengthy time period.
• Toys must be kept away from the softplay equipment and out of the café area.
• Please do not bring your own food and drink to Boing! We serve a variety of drinks, snacks and light meals - including dairy and gluten free options - and try to keep these as affordable as possible. Together with admission and parties, income from the café helps us run Boing! We really don't want to be put in the uncomfortable position of asking you to put your own food away.
• No smoking or alcohol to be consumed whilst on Boing! or The Hub premises at any time.
• We do not tolerate abuse, violence, foul language or inappropriate behaviour being used towards staff members and/or members of public whilst using Boing!
• Please note that bookings can only be cancelled and refunded if we are given 48 hours notice.
• Boing Bristol CIC will be excused, with no liability, financial or otherwise to itself, from not performing its contractual obligations that become impossible or impracticable due to an event or effect that could not have been anticipated or controlled. This includes, but is not limited to, extreme weather events and blanket illness (including pandemics).