Boing! is the perfect venue to bring friends and family together for a party! Whether you're celebrating a birthday or another special occasion, our party package aims to ensure your event remains stress-free.
Please note: in light of Food Safety legislation and also rising costs, we have had to make some changes to our Boing! party offer. These changes will take effect from January 2024. Specific changes are:
• We can no longer grant anyone who is not a staff member direct access to our kitchen (this is on the recent advice of Food Safety Inspectors) so, whilst you can still bring your own refreshments and party food, it will have to be pre-prepared. You WILL be able to use all the kitchen resources available eg plates, cups, dishes, cutlery etc and we positively encourage this to save you money and help the environment. Your Party Host will be more involved in helping you with this and making sure everything goes smoothly.
• From January 2024, our booking and party times will be:
○ 9am - 11.30am (the party is from 9am - 11am at which point guests leave and there's 30 mins to clean, clean and tidy).
○ 12pm - 2.30pm (the party is from 12pm - 2pm at which point guests leave and there's 30 mins to clean, clean and tidy).
○ 3pm - 5.30pm (the party is from 3pm - 5pm at which point guests leave and there's 30 mins to clean, clean and tidy).
Weekday (£120) and Weekend party room hire (£150)
Exclusive use of softplay, toys, café area, kitchen & toilets.
Self-catering to enable you to keep close control over dietary requirements & costs.
Price includes tea, coffee and squash for all guests and a choice of Boing! invitations.
No hidden costs, no extras - not even for joint parties.
Hire includes lots of free on-street parking.
See below for timing details.
A dedicated member of staff
To work with you to set up for your party and clean/tidy afterwards.
Flexible use of the space
Quality softplay with a cafe area that can be (re-)arranged to your preference. A large space to help bring your ideas to life.
Our space can easily and comfortably accommodate 25 children aged 0-5 years and 20 adults. You can take a look at the inside of the venue by visiting Experience Boing! or See Boing! or get in touch with us to arrange a viewing.
We love that Boing! is the venue of choice for all kinds of celebrations, including birthday parties, baby showers, christenings and dedications. We welcome all enquiries, including joint parties!
Weekday Party times (from £120)
Our standard weekday party bookings are 2 hours long and can be booked, availability permitting, from 5pm to 7pm on any weekday afternoon. As a guide the first 15-30 minutes can be used for setting up (if necessary); however the last 30 minutes must be used for setting down and returning Boing! to how it was found, leaving 1 hour to 1 hour 15m for your party. Your Party Host will be on hand to support you with both setting up and and clearing away. Weekday parties cannot be made through the booking system - if you wish to book a weekday party please contact us through the Party Enquiry Form, below.
Weekend Party times (£150)
Our standard weekend party booking slots - available on Saturday and Sunday, are 2h 45m long. As a guide the first 15-30 minutes can be used for setting up (if you want it); however the last 30 minutes must be used for setting down and returning Boing! to how it was found, leaving 1h 45m-2 hours for your party. Your Party Host will be on hand to support you with both setting up and and clearing away.
Our regular weekend party slots are:
9am - 11.45am (so your party will be from 9.15/9.30am to 11.15am, followed by 30 minutes tidy/clean up time).
12:15pm - 3pm (so your party will be from 12.30/12.45pm to 2.30pm followed by 30 minutes tidy/clean up time).
3.30pm - 6.15pm (so your party will be from 3.45/4pm to 5.45pm followed by 30 minutes tidy/clean up time).
How to enquire about Party Hire and/or book a Boing! Party
Simply press the button above and choose 'Boing! Parties'. You will then be able to see available days and times of all our weekday sessions and weekend parties - you may have to scroll down for parties - and book at your convenience. Please do this instead/ahead of sending us an enquiry as it's quicker and easier for everyone!