Boing! and coronavirus
Alongside so many people, we have been horrified at the spread of this virus and the impact it has had on all lives. It has had an incredible effect on our way of life that we never thought possible and it is incumbent on all of us to do what we can to try to stop it as well as to make life as normal as possible for everyone.
As soon as the Government announced that we could re-open, we have been working on ways to change what we do (and what equipment we need) in order to comply with guidance, keep everyone safe and do so in a way that is not going to bankrupt us! We launched a Go Fund Me campaign and were buoyed by the amount of financial support we received. Thank you to all of you who contributed - it is much appreciated. (If you would like to support us financially on a one-off or ongoing basis you can do so by clicking this link - thanks!)
So we have now re-opened and want to outline the changes in place that will make visiting Boing! not only a stress-free experience but one that will keep customers and staff as safe as possible:
• Our softplay and activity sessions will need to be booked in advance via the What's On page.
• We ask that, if you are feeling poorly, or displaying any COVID19 related symptoms, you stay at home.
• Boing!'s capacity has been reduced - we have 10 available table booking slots per session (for a maximum of 4 people, including children)
• We have ramped up our already extensive cleaning regime at Boing! We have invested in a thermo-fogging machine which kills all viruses, including COVID19 and flu, which will be used frequently in our rooms and on the equipment. We have also invested in a steam cleaner which will clean without having to use chemicals.
• In addition to the above, hand sanitiser will be available upon entry to The Hub and also Boing! The Hub.
If you have any comments or questions please do not hesitate to contact us.