Boing! Parties booking terms and conditions
• It is the hirer’s responsibility to be aware of the time and to arrive and leave at the agreed time. It is very important that, unless helping to tidy, clean and set down, guests leave the premises at least 30 minutes before the end of the booking, enabling Boing! staff to ensure that Boing! is clean, tidy and ready for the next booking.
• Our booking and party times are:
○ 9am - 11.45am (the party is from 9am - 11.15am at which point guests leave and there's 30 mins to clean, clean and tidy).
○ 12.15pm - 3pm (the party is from 12.15pm - 2.30pm at which point guests leave and there's 30 mins to clean, clean and tidy).
○ 3.30pm - 6.15pm (the party is from 3.30pm - 5.45pm at which point guests leave and there's 30 mins to clean, clean and tidy).
PLEASE NOTE that from January 2024, our party booking times will be different:
• From January 2024, our booking and party times will be:
○ 9am - 11.30am (the party is from 9am - 11am at which point guests leave and there's 30 mins to clean, clean and tidy).
○ 12pm - 2.30pm (the party is from 12pm - 2pm at which point guests leave and there's 30 mins to clean, clean and tidy).
○ 3pm - 5.30pm (the party is from 3pm - 5pm at which point guests leave and there's 30 mins to clean, clean and tidy).
• You will be given a contact number to ring if there is an emergency or any time keeping issues. If you are running late and contact is made with a Boing! staff member then your original booking time will apply but time will not be extended to compensate for your lateness.
• We do not tolerate abuse, violence, foul language or inappropriate behaviour being used towards staff members and/or members of your party/public whilst using Boing!
• You are welcome to bring your own refreshments and party food. Boing! will supply tea, coffee, milk and squash for children. If you are serving food, please be mindful of any allergies that may exist among your guests. Please note that Boing! is a nut free area.
PLEASE NOTE that from January 2024...
• You will still be able to bring your own refreshments and party food but this will have to be pre-prepared as we can no longer grant direct access to our kitchen (this is on the recent advice of Food Safety Inspectors). You will be able to use all the kitchen resources eg plates, cups, dishes, cutlery etc - we positively encourage this to save you money. Your Party Host will assist you with this.
Health & Safety and insurance
• Socks must be worn at all times whilst on the equipment (shoes must not be worn on the equipment).
• Food/drink are not allowed on the equipment - children should consume food and drink whilst sitting at a table.
• 5 adults need to be in the building at all times (this does not include the Boing! Party Host).
• Boing! can easily accommodate 25 children and 20 adults - this is our maximum capacity.
• Balloons and toys must be kept off the softplay equipment.
• All children using the equipment must be under 6 years of age.
• No smoking or alcohol to be consumed whilst on Boing! or The Hub premises at any time.
Cleaning & building maintenance
• The first 15-30 minutes of your booking can be used for setting up (if necessary). The final 30 minutes of your booking must be used for setting down, tidying up and cleaning. The Boing! Party Host will assist you with setting up and setting down.
• You will need to take away any rubbish you generate so please consider what you bring and buy for the party.
• Signs, banners, balloons, decorations etc must be put up in the appropriate place as advised by the Party Host. They must not be put on windows or painted surfaces.
• We do not allow any forms of glitter and confetti. This includes glitter balloons.
• The hirer is liable to pay the costs of any damage resulting from the hire.
• Children should be encouraged to use the toilet before accessing the softplay. If feeling unwell, they should not play on it. Please be aware that, should a toilet accident and or sickness occur, an immediate deep clean may be required which may involve clearing the softplay for a lengthy period.
• The Boing! Party Host will be on site to enable access to the kitchen. Children are not permitted to be in the kitchen at any time.
PLEASE NOTE that from January 2024...
• We can no longer grant direct access to our kitchen (this is on the recent advice of Food Safety Inspectors). You will be able to use all the kitchen resources eg plates, cups, dishes, cutlery etc - we positively encourage this to save you money. Your Party Host will assist you with this.
• Please note that this party, and your payment, is 75% refundable if the party is cancelled by you more than 8 weeks before the party date. It is 50% refundable if cancelled by you between 4 and 8 weeks before the party date. It is not refundable if cancelled by you less than 4 weeks before the party date.
• Boing Bristol CIC will be excused, with no liability, financial or otherwise to itself, from not performing its contractual obligations that become impossible or impracticable due to an event or effect that could not have been anticipated or controlled. This includes, but is not limited to, extreme weather events and blanket illness (including pandemics).